Saturday, 27 August 2011

Holiday!

Well I haven't blogged for a week (if anyones actually noticed :/) and that's because I went to the South of France for a week with my family. The weather was boiling and I miss it already, coming back to half rainy england isn't very appealing :l Here are a few random photos from my trip:

some photos of me...
Place where we stayed, spent far too long by the pool :) Aha just noticed myself walking with a ball...
Infinity pool! 

Trying to balance myself on my spiderman lilo... strange :L
BN's are the best biscuits ever! Even took some home with me :)
yum, i had a habit of taking photos of my drinks when away...

me and my sister - she makes me look so pale, but she has been on two more holidays than me ¬_¬ and then some random bracelets to fill the gap :)


6 comments:

  1. wow, like it!!http://itstifanni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BN's are definitely the best. When I went to France, I stuffed as many as possible into my suitcase. It's sad we don't have them in England any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog :) I used to be obsessed with BNs when I was little, I don't think I particularly liked them though, they just looked cute and the adverts were catchy!

    something-intriguing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tumblr and your blog! enter my blog and leave a comment on what you think!
    http://www.vick-blogdemoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you get your bikini? ive been dying to find one like that :(

    ReplyDelete