Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Recent Purchases

Okay so this is my first post and therefore expect nobody to see it. However, I thought I would make one anyway as I haven't done an outfit post yet and to see how weird blogging like this is. So basically I will use this to blog about anything, and it will be more personal than my tumblr and may include too much writing. I will get on with my post about things i bought recently then :)

jumper which i've worn already, bought it on sunday from primark and it was only like £15. i have to admit i normally dislike these preppy cardigans and the baseball jackets but this one was so cute, plus didn't look too tacky so yeah.

shorts from forever 21, they are like wool they're so cute. but in store there was another pair that i loved, may have to go back and buy them too. i really do own  too many pairs of shorts though :(
it's like a sweater/ holey jumper from primark, it has fringing at the bottom but you can't see :/ mm it's cute me gusta
bracelet i got from forever 21. kind of overpriced £10  for a bracelet but maybe i'm just used to charity shop/ primark prices aha. oh and i got a henna tattoo of a hummingbird in london yesterday, looks kind of orangey here as it was taken yesterday, it's darkened a bit overnight though :)

and to finish a strange photo of me, apologies for the face ehe :)

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome how you got a Blogger! Your style inspires me soo much so following even though i also follow you on tumblr and lookbook! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those purchases! and the henna tattoo looks good, I had one done a couple of weeks ago of a swallow on my ankle but it's gone now :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the hummingbird is such a cute idea,
    and i love the fringed holey jumper :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a blogger now! followed!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the forever 21 shorts - they are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so sweetie!!!i like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. like your blog - do you like to follow me? *.*
    xx Anouk <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog, and you have an amazing style <3

    ReplyDelete