Sunday, 11 September 2011

Follow

So yesterday me and my friend Elena caually took some photos in a field haha. Anyway I thought I'd post some on my blog, it was a nice day despite the rain. haha talking about rain i walked around in the field with my own turban on for a bit (my cardigan wrapped around my head) so my hair didn't get wet. :)

collage of my outfit :)


collage of elena's outfit :)

LOL haha this makes me laugh so much idek why or what i'm doing, my face.. and elena's face aha
haha looking "attractive".. our hair blends in the middle it's so weird


16 comments:

  1. oooh, where are your friend's shoes from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw great! I love your fox tail keychain. Where did you get that?
    xx, Lillith

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look alike a lot girls!! Great blog! I'm following you, return love back?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! (: Very lovely.

    struckbywonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your hair <3 and you can't be 15? you look like 20 and that was a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit,you look adorable!^.^

    Pics are fabulous!


    I was wondering if you wanna follow each other? Please let me know. ;)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are both so cute, great shots!! beautiful girls! <33 :))
    Only 15 y.o.? wow, I admire you!! :)

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou everyone haha, and I thought I looked 15?! :P
    And to Alex I don't know where Elena's shoes are from sorry xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you two are so pretty, I'm glad that i finally found your blog :) btw. how do you get your legs so wonderful thin ? love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi:)
    good blog. :) and nice photos:)
    invite my blog. www.iinspirationss.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete