Saturday, 24 September 2011

London Fashion Weekend :)

So today I went to London Fashion Weekend, and all for free :) It was a really good day, and because our tickets were free we didn't know whether we would get into the catwalk show - thankfully we did though, and got quite good seats too. Anyway here are some photos from it:


jeans - h&m
blazer & top - primark
boots - h&m
necklace - a cave in france (haha)



FUR!!

aw, me with my karl lagerfeld coke ;)
some photos i took of the catwalk :)




dress on the left = amazing
ahaha


13 comments:

  1. Pretty girl, You could totally be one of the models O_O Love the look ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful in these photos, and i love your outfit, its gorgeous. x
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look beautiful :D I loved the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your outfits!! I love the shirt you have on. It's such a pretty color!

    struckbywonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look :)I'm 15 too :) Now I'm following you, if you want, visit my blog and follow if you'd like it :)

    xoxo

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are your jeans from?! I love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are sooo beautiful <3 breathtaking :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog - follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit :)
    http://www.linda-mari.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so beautiful ;)


    please check out my blog
    www.pavline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. heey, greaat photos ;)
    can you visit my blog? http://truecolorsoffme.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing outfits! u two must be so lucky to live in london.. grrr, jealous!

    http://hunt-the-fox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete