Sunday, 4 September 2011

A Sore Heart

Received a package from the orphans arm's a few days ago, and it contained this t-shirt (which I love), and another vest top, which I'm sure you'll see me wearing soon. Take a look at their shop, the clothes are really good quality and personally I love the designs. Anyway, one more day until I go back to school, so I'm not in the best of moods - but I'm in a good enough mood to blog..


levi shorts - ebay
doc martens - online shop
tights - accessorize

Much love to all my readers, was quite shocked that I've got 100 followers in 2 weeks! xxx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely look, I'm following!

    You should check out my blog if you want!

    http://overthewedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove your t-shirt !
    nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Look

    http://chantellemalcolm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style so much! <33 I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! Simply & great combination.
    Love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your blog, I follow you on tumblr as well :) this t shirt is fierce. I bloody love it! I adore your style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you are looking fabulous!
    I love your shirt, it suits you!:)

    I really like your blog....wanna follow eah other?

    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! This top is right up my street haha, big fan of crosses. As for the Docs, I love them as I have a pair of red ones myself!

    http://imblissfullydead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look really amaizing! and love your shoes<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit (:

    how do you your hair like that?? I keep trying but I always fail :/ maybe because my hair is too thin ..

    ReplyDelete