Sunday, 9 October 2011

In The Shadows

Hmm so yesterday I spent the day with my friend Kimberley so I thought I'd write a little bit about that.. and include some photos of course. We baked some cookies which were surprisingly good and took pointless videos... which crack me up every time I watch them. Anyway just thought I'd share with you guys my day and a good day it was :) Will do an outfit post tomorrow probably xxx


Random photos hehe, it's been cold this week :(

LOL me and kimberley







oh and a pointlessly funny video :)

Immi xoxoxxo

7 comments:

  1. hi imogen,I draw a picture of you, it's not so good but I hope you like it :)

    Who’s flashing

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look lovely:))
    great video :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you both look cute, love the hats

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute!
    Does she have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thankyou everyone and no she doesn't have a blog :P and to kim thankyou for the drawing i love it <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i love your looks! you awesome! oh, and Kim is amazing! ;D

    ReplyDelete