Saturday, 15 October 2011

Pleats!

Went shopping today for the first time in ages and found this skirt... which I now love :) I saw one just like it in oasis for £45, and this was a much cheaper £14 :) Very pleased with my purchase, and I know I will wear it alot. Oh and primark do size 6's now and i managed to find the skirt in one yay! Anyway some photos for you guys:


skirt - primark
hat - H&M
boots - my mums
jumper - tk maxx
aha and no surprise who managed to get into nearly all the photos..... :P

and thankyou to all my followers, can't believe i have 300 on this now :o xoxox

19 comments:

  1. aww cute! i love the pleated skirt, definitely a bargain!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! The pleats are gorgeous, and your hat is pretty cool :)

    http://joyfuloutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is lush!!!

    Xenia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style!!!! ur hat is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet outfit! The skirt is lovely.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt is awesome. the simple fact that it has pleats and is leather is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit!! You look great:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a lovely blog with pretty outfits :) and your skirt is so amazing, i really have to go to primark asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I've a good fashion idea. Are you ok to send me an email (bathily-sarah@hotmail.fr) please? Thank you.
    PS: Lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and girrrl, you are SO cute! I'm looking forward to seeing your outfits :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so cute! i like the first phot! *.* and the little dog - meeow

    xx Anouk :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ive got this skirt & i love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your skirt, it gives sort of a "preppy" look to your outfit. I love how you put clothes together, you have an amazing sense of style! Really inspiring :), xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really love your photos and your clothes .


    http://araparigadassardas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg your dog is the cutest thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for the skirt, even more yay for the cute photo-bombing doggy!

    ReplyDelete