Sunday, 2 October 2011

Update!

So today I was going to do a lookbook but then I decided the photos would be bad so yeah, a video it is. But then after that I decided to take some photos anyway haha. Just a rambling of my insignificant life... I'm kinda ill today and so tired :( Lack of sleep, plus my sister went off to uni today, which is half good because I get her room for a bit, but then again I'm a lonely child!




Well basically I noticed the lighting was okay so decided to do one. Anyway, the glasses are from www.proopticals.com and really remind me of my actual prescription ones, haha so I'm tempted to get my prescription in them so they can be my spare pair. Anyway hope you like.


12 comments:

  1. It'd be awesome if you do a room tour one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too adorable!! (: Cute accent. hahah

    struckbywonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this accent <3 why don't you make a room tour? ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute in the video:))*
    and I love both your outfits:)) you are great hun <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ill too, been such nice weather the past week as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!
    It's so good find a fashion blogger with the same age that me!
    I love your style and your blog is amazing!!!

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such a cute vintage look!

    http://fluorescent-adolescense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou all for your comments and i may do a room tour then :) xx

    ReplyDelete