Saturday, 12 November 2011

Bisous xo

Umm so today I went to chelsea again with my friend Elena :) We were meant to be taking photos for her new online shop which will be up soon - I'll keep you guys updated. Anyway today was good, and I finally got to take out my lovely new bag! Now I am going to make myself some tea (maybe green) and sleep for a long time, I'm getting way too lazy these days :o So the point of this post is to show you some photos from today! I will upload to lookbook tomorrow probably, as I posted one earlier for a bit but decided I would edit it a bit differently. xxxx

 

16 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd one... nice pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r so cool ♥♥ love your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like it ! :)

    xoxo

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww cute! i love your hair!
    the bag is gorg'!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! :)

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the black bag and the outifts!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur blog!!
    follow u!
    hug from BARCELONA
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com
    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog!!! And this outfit is so cute <333 I need this bag, it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit. It´s totally my style :)

    You have new follower

    http://minimalisticme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stumbled across your look on lookbook and I came to your blog b/c I wanted to find out where you got your pants from! They're gorgeous!

    BTW; absolutely in love with your style and your friend's! Both of you always look like you're having fun! It's fab!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower. Really love all your outfits and your blog, everything is so cute especially your lookbook outfits. Can you follow my blog?
    http://the-alexarae-blog.blogspot.com/
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you're amazing. You are only 16 but you look more. I think thats a compliment right now.
    I follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that bag alexander wang?????????
    i just found your blog on lookbook, love it
    mypenta.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with your bag. Is it THE Wang's bag ?
    xo

    ReplyDelete