Saturday, 5 November 2011

Chelsea :)

Today I went up to Chelsea (central London) to take some photos with my friend Elena. I was going to wear my new fur coat I received for my birthday, but the weather was better than expected so instead I opted for a couple of presents I got last Christmas (the furry gilet from River Island and the cashmere sweater from Tk Maxx - which incidently featured in my very first look, now deleted!). It's amazing to see how much my style has evolved from then, even though I'm wearing some of the same clothes. When I got home I found some lovely cupcakes that my mum and sister had got for me from costco, as a late birthday present. Just had a chocolate one and it was muy delicioso!
Also went out for dinner this evening, as my sister is back from uni for the weekend. Currently stuffed full of bbq spare ribs :) Here are some photos from today:









11 comments:

  1. loving your outfit! nice blog btw :) Hugs from Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. It's got almost a rockstar kind of vibe to it. I love it.
    Happy Birthday, again. :)
    Hannah
    http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that I´m a little late but hey : better late than never , so: Happy Birthday , hope you had a good one!
    And btw: Cashmere is so comfortable and warm and as well good-looking that I should definitely consider buying a sweater like yours for this winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh ♥ your shorts, vest..you look totally gorgeous again, dear ♥ you are the best!!:) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit - I bought some similar shorts recently! You always look so fab and those cupcakes look yummy :-)

    http://dollybows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you look so cute, i LOVE it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look ! It's amazing :)

    visit my blog sometimes :)

    xoxo

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so beautiful! and i LOVE your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the red shorts, such a great colour. lovely blog by the way - following! :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heii:)
    Recently i found your blog and I have to say, I absolutely adore it!:)You can't imagine how jealous I am that you live in London! And would you tell me where you got your shorts from?:)

    ReplyDelete