Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Berry :)

Hello everyone, I haven't been very active lately so thought I'd do another one just to catch up. The photos are taken just in my garden by my sister, it was understandably freezing without any tights on - the things I do for lookbook! Our bichon was getting very restless inside, but my sister got some cute photos of him attacking our patio door (see below :P). The dress I'm wearing is from Romwe and I love the cute bow detail :) The bun is back with a vengeance after numerous attempts to recreate it - I had a feeling my hair had got too long for it, but I was proved wrong. This is my first look with my new litas from Christmas - I hope you like! Thank you all for reading xxx




20 comments:

  1. you look absolutely amazing dear:) those dress!! ♥
    and yeah, i believe you were very cold :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! cute dress <3 I love your Litas :)

    xoxo

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my first pair of Litas for Christmas, so happy with them <3 These ones are to DIE for!! Red velvet = perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so lovely! I've been lusting after those litas forever, they look fab on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is gorgeous from your hair to our shoes :) and your dog is immensely adorable :) x

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.com/2012/01/4366-rain-drops-on-my-cold-window-its.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an original dress! And it goes perfect with those shoes, love it :)

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so freakin cute!! Love the bow detail <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah you look stunning! Very chic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it so much!! more than a fashion style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look very pretty. I love your litas, I think I should get one asap. haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit!! Those litas are gorgeous!!

    Drea xoxo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you all so much for the lovely comments :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shoes!
    LO
    www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh! sweet dog! and i love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you dress so gorgeously! I just found you through look book and I'm totally in love with your style! That dress is fabulous!

    http://glamourandgrungefashion.blogspot.com/

    http://glamourandgrungefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete