Friday, 9 March 2012

OOTD - 9th March

Hiya guys! Today I had no school as I went to pick up my sister from oxford, as it's now her Easter holidays. Although I didn't have time to do a lookbook (which will come tomorrow) I decided to do an outfit of the day video for you guys. I hope you like it, something a bit different from my usual posts. Anyway, it was a pretty long day, and so was yesterday as I got the exam results from my unit 2 science exams, which I was pleased with! Hope you all have a lovely weekend and enjoy the video! I also added a photo of some new arrivals that I received this week, a little preview of what will be included in this weekend look(s) xx

9 comments:

  1. really like the blouse, it's pretty cool. and i LOVE your hair and your accent, british accent is so adorable! :-) xx

    http://hunt-the-fox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, the shoes are so awesome!

    Check out my blog:

    themeltingpotofstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love listening to British accents, and yours is adorable! I love the blouse and shoes, they're so edgy.

    ReplyDelete