Saturday, 10 March 2012

Take me to the mountains!

Hiya guys! After a long week, I was finally able to go out and take some lookbook photos. As seen in my previous post, I received this lovely mountain-skirt from motelrocks in the week, check out their store if you have time, it's amazing. I wore it with my romwe shirt and collarchain, and my spiked loafers from oasap. Anyway, today me and Elena ventured up to London to take some photos, during that I ate churros and Elena made me pose for numerous photos that she wanted ahaha, altogether she took about 1000 photos on her camera, and I took a 'small' 600 compared. It was so sunny in London today so it was perfect weather to take some photos. One of the most random days I've had in a while, Elena made me go to some skatepark as she practised her photography, standing their awkwardly I watched and attempted some photos, unfortunately none of the ones I took were good enough to make my blog! Overall a v. good day haha, hope you like my outfit :) xx




19 comments:

  1. That skirt is amazing and so are those shoes!! :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing and you are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt is pure love.
    and the collar details are lovely too!
    the whole outfit is just perfect!

    greetings from berlin! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt and flats!<3
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have had always amazing look.!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!! love your skirt <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! que flada mas exclusiva! muy bella! muy lindo outfit! ;)

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit is so lovely! and the last photo is amazing:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow:) the skirt is truly amazing! and the whole outfit is great:) ♥

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this skirt is soooooooooooooooo beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style <3 Add to follow !

    ReplyDelete
  12. the collar chain is too cool :D love the gif bdw!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this look is to die for!!! love love lovee~

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the skirt its amazing!!!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, this set is awesome! love your shoes and skirt.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos! Love the shoes and skirt =)

    xx http://lestage2012.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete