Sunday, 22 April 2012

Battle For The Sun

Happy Sunday everybody! My Sunday consisted of eating some chicken, vegetables (despite my general dislike of them, unhealthy I know), feeding my dog chicken, taking some lookbook photos and (will) consist of some homework hopefully. Sounds fascinating ahaha. The lovely people at olive clothing sent me these two items a few weeks back, and I haven't got round to wearing them until now! The shirt is such a simple piece, and although you can't see it in the photos here, there is some scallop hem detailing which is cute haha, the skirt is also amazing quality, and a lovely bright pattern too. Hope you like my outfit, and sorry about the strange garden photos, I just took them after the outfit photos! xx



21 comments:

  1. Nice skirt, I see you also wear a lot of knee high socks (: I really love them!

    Share the feeling;
    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit! Love the skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Looks great on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. uaa hot leg! :D you are so pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt!! Such a pretty pattern. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt!! This outfit is gorgeous on you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit!! It's so cute. The skirt is amazing. I hyped it on Lookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics! You look so beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous look! You pull off those knee-highs so well!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  10. very like your hair!

    http://lightsrunback.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful skirt!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute skirt !

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're amazing!Love your style,every outfit is wonderful and inspiring!<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love this, the skirt is amazing!!

    Love your blog/style,
    do you want to follow eachother?

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog and your style! xoxo following

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit :) Really great !
    The colors are very beautiful too! (Well, at the moment I'm in love with the purple and the other colors closed to purple :p )

    Hugs from France :)

    mademoiselle-agatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The outfit is really amazing! I really liked the combination with the pieces in black and the skirt with mix of colors :)

    You are so lovely dear, your face is simply beautiful! :D

    I'm following your blog

    Kisses from Portugal*

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great!:D Lovely skirt!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. This look is amazing!!

    http://fashionnoodles.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete