Saturday, 21 April 2012

*Selfies*

Hiya everyone, sorry for the lack of posting, I have so much work and revision to do so can't post as often as I would like to :( An outfit post will follow tomorrow hopefully, I was at school today for maths revision (only my school would open on a saturday -_-) so when I got home the lighting was terrible, so no outfit photos. Although, I managed to take some self portraits inside, *vanity* ahaha, it was a last resort, they didn't come out too badly just a bit random! Anyway, hope you are all having a lovely weekend, thankyou for following and reading my boring life? :P xx
 

17 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so pretty! Love your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty.:) Ooh and your hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're really pretty,I'm so jealous! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so muchm, and haha seriously no need to be :P x

      Delete
  4. You look so beautiful :)) love this pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No,you're not that boring. keep sharing!(: i love all of your looks anyway
    xx

    http://ganuta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww bless thankyou! i'm always worried i just bore you guys with all my photos :P xx

      Delete
  6. You look great! Your hair is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a pretty little thing, so jealous!

    charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete