Thursday, 5 April 2012

Paris - Day 1

So as you probably all know for the last 3 days or so I was in Paris with my friend Elena. Since I took so many photos (850 to be precise), it makes it easier if I space them out like this - so here is the outfit I wore on day one and a quick summary of the day. After getting the eurostar we arrived at the hotel, which was lovely, unfortunately I do not have any photos of it :( We then headed off to the gardens and went a bit crazy with some sprinklers (when i upload the video it will explain this :P ) Anyway, the leather jacket is from SheInside, the shorts from River Island (only £10 woo), and the white shirt is from Romwe. Altogether it was a day full of sight seeing and exhaustion by the end of it! xx




17 comments:

  1. lovely as always! looks like u had a great time there :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shorts :)) you are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! Looking forward to seeing the rest of you pictures & outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice outfit, love the shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit!
    and lovely photo's..oh and i love your hair!

    www.representing-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit, looks beautiful there! Have a great time :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the outfit :) and woah lucky gal going to Paris! Its so beautiful there! I went to Venice at the weekend also and took some photos too! You can see them on my blog <3
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty, lovely outfit! Alsoo nice pictures!! <3

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is beautiful <3 Loved the shorts!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your blog! I'm glad i found it!;-)


    xx
    from Denmark!(-:

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg i want to go to paris!!
    anyway, i love your outfit and you look so gorgeous in these photos!!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are gorgeous!! love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how beautiful... i love the fontain gif

    http://muchlove-sera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete