Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Majestic Horse

Hiya everyone! The weather in London is amazing at the moment, sunshine yay - apart from the fact I'm stuck in doors working most of the time, aside from the occasional garden revision session hehe. Oh and I forgot to dry my hair today haha so excuse the fluffyness of it :/ Anyway, in my last post I spoke about how much I loved Lovelysally leggings, so they decided to send me the pairs I mentioned - *yay*.  The ones I'm wearing here are The Majestic Horse leggings, and I love them to bits. I never thought I'd be walking around with a horse on my legs haha! Anyway, I also received these shoes from Oasap earlier this week - The Jeffrey Campbell foxy spike :) What do you guys think? xx


19 comments:

  1. God, I love it! Leggings are just amazing and shoes.. it doesn't need a comment.. love it. Perfect outfit.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are incredible!

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, it looks very nice!! I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes!! and i love lovely sally leggings! i recently did a post with the 'smoke in the water' leggings and i love them so much!
    you look beautiful as well
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those leggings are wonderful so as your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHOES <3

    http://aztecmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, these leggins are amazing !! <3

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing(as always), I love this outfit! Those leggings are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hopelessly in love with your hair. And the shoes are lovely too :---)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those shoes, I've been thinking about purchasing them for a while now! You really do suit them :-)

    bonjourluce.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops was meant to click reply sorry!! :( x

      Delete
  12. AMAZING LOOK.
    I love your shoes and leggings!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pants are just soo cool!!:) http://fashionyouwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the horse leggings! Absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaw, so cute. But also so fierce because of the awesome shoes! (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the outfit its gorgeous! those shoes are awesomeee

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete