Monday, 4 June 2012

Lace and Red

Heya everyone! Today I wore this lace skirt which I received from romwe, and it's even cuter in real life! The perfect length considering I'm not one who generally likes long skirts, and I've been looking for a lace skirt like this for ages.. it is fate :) The blouse is from shoppalu and matches perfectly with my red velvet litas, which I couldn't survive without haha! Today when taking my photos a cat decided to use my tripod as a scratching post and nearly knocked over my camera in the process -_- therefore resulting in a lack of photos again but I managed to choose two 'acceptable' ones for the collage haha. Hope you like the outfit xx


18 comments:

  1. wauw beautiful outfit, love the blouse and skirt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! particularly like the shirt, wheres it from?!

    if your not busy please could you check out my blog: http://absurdflingswithfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit, i love the skirt! ♥

    but didn't you freeeeze? here in germany, we only have 12 degrees or something..! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooove this skirt!♥ I want a lace skirt too, but i'm little and it's difficult to find the perfect length..

    ReplyDelete
  5. this skirt is so adorable!
    i would like to have something like this ^^

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit! the shirt and skirt are both gorgeous <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this colour is just gorgeous
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!
    Wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely outfit, the skirt is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove your skirt ! (: it's such a lovely outfit
    I always wondered about this:
    how do you pronounce your name? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such cute eyes! In love with the outfit.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. your shoes are amazing! i want them!

    http://jessiejane95.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit, you look amazing ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. this outfit is just amazing! those shoes in that colour is just perfect!

    please check out my blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete