Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Immi's Closet

Click the logo for my ebay :)

Something tragic happened today - my camera lens broke! When I was using my tripod it fell over and cracked, so yes, although I do have two lenses but the other one doesn't work on self timer, only manual focus. Therefore I am going to be selling things to raise hopefully around £80 to contribute to my lens. Please click below and check out my ebay, I am selling my red doc martens firstly and some other items of clothing. Hope you guys are understanding, and please bid! I won't be able to do another outfit post until I can buy a new lens basically.

14 comments:

  1. ooh that's a pity :( I hope you'll raise enough money to get a new lense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no @( hope you raise enough in time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! :(

    i would love to buy that white pullover, but i think it's muuuuuch too long and oversize for me, haha! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes i'm just selling it because i already have one :) but it is quite big! x

      Delete
  4. I love you're blog so much and i'll miss it coming up on my newsfeed until your back :(

    X Emily

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you emily for your support so sweet :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh no! I'm sorry that happened, hopefully you raise enough money soon, your outfit posts are literally the most wonderful things. Good luck, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    http://grandpa-sweaters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, that's too bad :( I really love the shorts but I may not buy it from my parents :( ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, that's too sad :( I hope you raise the money soon, because I really love your outfits & look forward too see them! But as you say, this might be good with your exams coming. They do come rather late in England I guess? I'm already halfway.

    I'm going to take a look at your closet right now!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha yes I guess so, I'm already half way through so in 2 weeks they will all be over :) xx

      Delete