Sunday, 3 June 2012

Welcome to the jungle...

Heya everyone just a quick outfit post :) Today it was rainy so resorted to my shorts, tights and socks regime ehe :) Although it's a very simple outfit it's something that I would probably choose if I could only wear one thing for the rest of my life *extreme I know* just because it's vaguely comfortable and shorts and tights are my favourite combination. I'm actually wearing a really cute bustier/ crop top thing but you can't see it so I will feature it in another outfit post to show you guys! Hope you like the outfit and thanks so much for commenting, I love reading your comments :) xx


22 comments:

  1. Love it! You have an amazing taste in fashion :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Where is that jacket from? it's perfect X

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit ! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking the jacket and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you dress yourself...
    Greetings from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you edit your pics?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too beautiful! I love your blog, one of my favs.
    xoxo

    http://lastime-around.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stunning! I love your style. You're inspiring! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your leather Jacket is too cool.

    http://riley-ellise@blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty, and I love the top.
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg LOVE this outfit! you look super stylish! and you look so gorgeous in these photos!!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that jacket! It's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit and you are so pretty! :)

    www.paivanvalossa-tiia.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really like your style :)
    xoxo


    www.fashion-ily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look! I seem to spend most weekends in shorts and tights these days too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. your body is perfect! ♥
    i bought high socks few month ago and i had never wear it, haha x)

    ReplyDelete
  18. loook a fantastic and you're very pretty <3 <3

    ReplyDelete