Monday, 16 July 2012

Chelsea

Yesterday I helped out with Elena on a photoshoot for t! magazine. Together we had to combine our own clothes and come up with outfits for the model to wear on the photoshoot. The outcome was so good, unfortunately for legal reasons I can't show you every outfit, but I'll show you some of the photos I took on set. Hope you like them! I also took some outfit photos too so will be including them in this blog post! I also got my hair and makeup done as we had a photo taken with the model at the end for the magazine :) I wish I knew how to braid my hair like this, if only :'( xx
Oh and I will get back to posting properly on lookbook very soon!!! Sorry for this long delay? :)






Here are the photos from the photoshoot that we styled:

16 comments:

  1. WOW love it! Also the braid is pretty simple, it's a fishtail braid and with some practice it gets quite easy :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That braid looks amazing!

    xxxx
    thegirlinthepleatedskirt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really fun! And your fishtail really suits you! There's loads of tutorials on youtube, that's how I learnt to do them... you'll get the knack of it in no time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that model looks so gorgeous is your clothes! I recognize a couple of shoes from your closet ;) It looks like it would have been alot of fun :) I'm going to need to try the socks with heels thing because it always looks so lovely on everyone else but I just don't know!

    xoxo

    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER COOL photos, you guys did a wonderful job, I really like the outfit with the stripe top.
    and I love your hair too, their are ALOT of great youtube videos with tutorial on how to do it "fishtail braids",you should check them out
    GOOD LUCK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! You look really pretty and I love your hair like that, but you can find how to do it on youtube :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the styled outfits look cool! :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pics.

    kisses and be happy¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning!!! It's actually really easy to fishtail braid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfits!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had so much fun, you girls looked great!
    Love the feather detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're an english rose<3:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool!I follow you now)
    Welcome http://diana-boyko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey :)
    Where did you get that feather, uuum collar (?) ? :)
    <3
    Linda

    ReplyDelete