Thursday, 30 August 2012

Jardin

Hiya guys!! It feels like I haven't 'spoken' to you in ages haha I hate not blogging often :'( I will have to get my act together and start posting every 1/2 days until Wednesday when I sadly go back to school :/ This week I haven't been doing much, apart from the occasional piece of homework and going up to London a few times with friends which has been nice :) Hows everyone's summer going?? Anyway getting onto the outfit, I just wore this peter pan collared dress from Romwe with black 'lita' style boots and styled my hair up in a bun. I feel like my style varies so much, one day I can go from dressing quite girly like this outfit and the next to wearing all black haha, but that's how I like it. Hope you all like the outfit post xx





14 comments:

  1. that dress is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit, love the lita combination.

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress!

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome dress, you look pretty with this :)

    kissesl, I want to live in L.A

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!!

    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This style suits you really well, and that lipstick looks so good on you!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just in love with your collar dresses! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete