Monday, 17 September 2012

Chipped

It  has been too long! Sixth form has taken over my life haha (not really but I need an excuse!), but in seriousness getting back in to the whole school routine has left little time for lookbook - except for Saturday's. This Saturday was such an amazing day! Firstly I was reunited with my best friend Elena and then we got to do a photoshoot with Edric Chen. He has shot some other 'famous' lookbookers like Bethany, Peter, Edward and Kani so it was great meeting him. The photos turned out great, I'm going to have to post them in two lots as they haven't all been emailed yet but here are ones of me in my first outfit. It's quite a simple outfit, a lace crop top and black trousers, but I think it really suits the setting. Anyway after me and Elena headed off to a fashion show, where some one recognised me from lookbook so that was cool! Hope you like the photos xx


19 comments:

  1. what great photos, the colours are so pretty

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous! LOVE the second picture. The outfit is simple, but your beauty is radiant! :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CLICK HERE to enter the Miss Viss Giveaway! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look!
    and i love your ring in navel (:

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing photos! Hope your'e enjoying sixth form!

    Em

    Emc-dot.blogspot

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. too long, for me too, but it was worth the wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always :) Thanks for accepting my friend request on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute photos :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like a model, really! So pretty, I'm stunned :) Not that you don't look pretty in your other photos, quite the contrary actually, but I think this is one of your best posts yet.

    And good luck at school! Mine doesn't start until next week, that will take a lot of getting used to as well.

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah beautiful photos! I know what you mean about six form! xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the most gorgeous hair! So beautiful.

    xo
    Venessa
    http://www.everything-pretty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this outfit is gorgeous!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures, I would love to see the second part!

    Please drop by,
    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, you look gorgeous :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed your posts! Love the lace top, the photos turned out beautiful!

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, amazing! You look beautiful :)

    x
    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow photos look amazing! you look hot! thats so cool thatu were recognised :P xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete