Thursday, 4 October 2012

Cathedral

Heya! Here is my second set of photo's from my photoshoot with Edric Chen. Not sure why but whenever I upload them to lookbook the quality decreases :'( So I guess they just best belong here on blogspot ;) Anyway the dress is from romwe, after seeing a few bloggers wear it I decided to order it with my allowance :) The blazer is also from Romwe and I've been wearing it so much lately, especially due to this whole suit/blazer uniform rule at my sixth form. Hope everybody is having a good Thursday! xx

14 comments:

  1. Love the Outfit! And your hair :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing as always! love your outfit! <3 x http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is total amazing!
    love your beautiful hair:)
    bisous:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress!

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cathedral dress!! I want it myself but can't afford it. You look amazing though x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so gorgeous!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is really reaaaaaally cool.
    -Cat x

    studsandstarlings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing dress! I want the leggings with this print!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty & wonderful

    pinktearsandgold.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that last photo! You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks lovely on you :)

    May I ask where you got the boots from? They're amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete