Sunday, 18 November 2012

Snow Leopard

Heya everyone! Sorry for this long break in between posts again, I was ill last weekend so couldn't do an outfit post :'( The weather has been getting colder, which means time for fur! Fur has always been one of my favourites, I received this jacket last year sometime, courtesy of boozt but never really wore it that much as it was towards the end of winter. Recently I also received this leopard print skirt, which has a graphic design of a leopard's face on it, something that I wouldn't normally go for, it's pretty short but has sewn in shorts underneath so I guess it's a skort. Anyway, I had a little brainwave and decided to pair these two items together, the colours and patterns match perfectly (in my opinion haha) and it's such a cute winter outfit :) I promise to post more and I have a few more outfit ideas in mind! Hope you like this one xx



13 comments:

  1. love that skirt so much! its so awesome x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogpost.con

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable skirt. ❤

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I agree with you they look great together! x

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of the skirt with the leopard print on the coat, really smart and stylish choice! So happy to see you posting again! xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit !

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. o wow, amazing ;) lovely outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you always look really happy in your pictures. it makes me happy :) where is the jacket from? i love it!

    -Maisy x

    undecidables.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love that skirt so much ♥

    xoxo,

    -Edurne
    http://imafashionstoned.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete