Monday, 24 December 2012

Red Velvet Xmas

Happy Christmas Eve!! Today it was the day to get out the red velvet :) I ordered this red velvet dress a few months ago from Romwe and it's the cutest thing haha and matches with my litas which I got last year as a Christmas present. Today I will go to my Nan's house with my family to celebrate Christmas Eve, involving lots of food and maybe some early present opening haha. Apologies in advance for the lack of photos in this post, my internet is being weird and I'm in a bit of a rush! I hope everybody has a lovely Christmas Eve today and an amazing day tomorrow! I can't wait to get my new camera and eat lots of food :):) Xxxxx
P.S. Thank you for all your lovely comments recently!! Sorry I don't always reply but I try my best :) xx




duck face ? ahahah :)

19 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Your dress is lovely! Such a great colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that dress is absolutely stunning! xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit's perfect!!
    Hope you have a good Christmas

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like velvet so much, love this combo :) By the way, your new header is pretty cool!

    Hope you'll drop by x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely Christmas outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love velvet at the minute - those Litas are gorgeous! x

    awhimsicalwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous outfit!
    your shoes are insane, and im so jealous of the dress!

    ellie xxx

    www.ellaybell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress! It's gorgeous. Merry Christmas:)

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so beautiful i absolutely adore this dress (im such a sucker for velvet around this time of year) Happy Christmas lovely x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You are so pretty!!!!! <3<3

    Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing outfit!! I follow you ;)

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dress! and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable! I love this shirt/dress combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello dear
    I discovered your blog and am really enjoying.
    Congratulations for the work.
    Should you want to visit me at:
    http://www.neuzamariano.com
    Many kisses.

    P.S. Have I'm Follow u =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow such a great outfit!
    Love how the shoes match the dress, awesome!
    xoxo
    wwww.couturella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete