Saturday, 22 December 2012

Russian

Happy Saturday!! Sorry for the lateness of this post, nevertheless it has finally been done. I'm going to try and post nearly everyday in the Christmas holidays as I have been so behind on blogging with school and broken internet etc. Anyway enough boring you guys with my problems haha today I featured this lovely dress from market hq, which stocks some of my favourite brands! The website is definitely worth taking a look at and I saw earlier that they have a pretty decent sale on too. I decided to wear it with my new fur headband - the first time it's been photographed! I bought it about a month back from Rokit in covent garden, a vintage store which is sometimes overpriced but I managed to get this for only £12. I already have a black fur headband but I wanted another new addition for winter :) Hope you like the outfit! xx
P.S. what do you guys think of my new blogspot header? I love it and really wanted a change!



21 comments:

  1. so lovely! i love your fur headband! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love this! the collar on the dress is beautiful, and paired with the fur its so cute and festive. your hair has grown lots too, it looks really lovely!
    X jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely!!! I just really damn loved your new banner, it's so cute and so are you. Happy xmas, Imogen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is so sweet! Have a lovely christmas xxx
    Nat
    http://moonlit-child.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look really awesome :* beautiful dress honey

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely!

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the furry hairband! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you in your stockings! :)

    xoxo Laurenzia

    ohnowheregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute girl, cute outfit :) Love ur hair, it's really long! Did you dye your hair tips blonde or not? The effect is so much better than if you dye it on pink or blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress so much!

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is beautiful wow! That dress is so cute

    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outfit the dress is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really like your dress!!

    teenagedreamsbyemma.blogspot.nl

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely dress x

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello hello Imogen!
    I'm so glad to see another post from you...it feels like it's been too long since your last one :)

    That Market HQ dress you're wearing is super cute. I love the unusual color of it as well as the polka dots and the funky collar. Paired with those knee highs, your dress definitely gives off the cutest schoolgirl vibe! Your new furry headband is also pretty fabulous. It seems like it would definitely keep your ears toasty warm in the winter. Not to mention the fact that it's so cute and matches really nicely with the color of your dress!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend! <3


    ~Alice
    Ainfinitaire

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your dress, so sweet!
    Emma xx
    iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfit is gorgeous, and I love the new header - it's so cute! x
    awhimsicalwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the header, it's adorable! And so is this dress, really pretty and suits you so well. I'm looking for a headband like that as well, so pretty and perfect for those cold winters!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete