Saturday, 12 January 2013

Ratamahatta

Holaa!!! Hope you are all having a great weekend :) If you are wondering about the strangeness of the title I was fed up of writing 'bow' and 'black' and 'fluffy' and whatever else I could find to describe the outfit, so alas I opted for the title of a song by a brazilian metal band and I just thought it was pretty funny so there you go :) The adorable shirt from *awwdore* I received in the post this week, I can safely say they are great quality and always have good designs, as I have to wear a uniform to sixth form which involves a compulsory collared shirt I'm sure I will end up wearing it loads. It is also such a cute design with the cut out patterns and sort of frilling? I'm not really sure how to describe it haha!! The boots are from *oasap* and I have wanted them for ages, they have quite a high platform but are surprisingly very wearable and comfortable so would definitely recommend also! This week I went back to school so haven't been able to do any blogging - got so much work and it's just eeerughg hguh. Oh and new addition to my bow family if you notice... this one's white and velvet from this *ebay store* - so cute :3

Oh and I have filmed so many videos to upload so expect one coming soon! I will also be doing a haul from the Christmas/ Boxing Day sale time x



27 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! I love your blouse :)

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detailing on that blouse is wonderful - love it!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detailing on the shirt, it's so pretty! You have the best style, I love all your outfits.
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i loove those shoes ! :)

    http://meritique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bow is so cute, I always love your hair! And those shoes are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are so cute!!


    join my galaxy leggings GIVEAWAY!
    sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/2013/01/first-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, so pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! The detailing on your shirt is stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute bow and the boots are awesome!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice))
    http://red-beast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That shirt is so gorgeous! Love how you toughened it up with those awesome boots!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style. Now following. Would be great to follow each other

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you are amazing. <3
    xx, http://vintagelilabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blouse is so cute <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this outfit is soo cute:) the boots are awesome♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing outfit :)
    the shoes are incredible, and i love the detail on the blouse!

    ellay xxx
    www.ellaybell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This outfit is quite simple but it looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  18. The detail on your blouse is so pretty and it adds a fantastic vintage edge to your outfit

    Fashion-makes-the-heart-grow-fonder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. The outfit is super cool. Love the blouse and how awesome is that hair bow?!

    xoxo Laurenzia

    ohnowheregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your style, that bow looks gorgeous in your hair :)

    http://www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete