Thursday, 7 March 2013

Jewellery

Hiya everyone! Thought I would do a bit of a different blog post today, showing you some new additions to my jewellery collection, all of which I love! After a long day at school I actually managed to stay awake enough to take a few photos and edit them whilst listening to the best music ever and eating biscuits. I have to admit that these pieces are sponsored but nevertheless I think it's worth showing you guys, as some of these I would definitely buy anyway. The first three (all in the first photo) are from *Zara Taylor* who designs vintage inspired jewellery :) My favourite piece of them all has to be the blue opal ring - looking far more expensive than it actually is, what's not to like? The last photo features a charm bracelet and ear cuff from *Paccony* and a cute bunny ring from *Rings and Tings*. Let me know if you have a favourite piece and comment below! P.S. I have a (clothes related) giveaway soon! Can I hear a 'yay' yaaaaay xxx





7 comments:

  1. the ring is my favourite, too! the other items are also lovely <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first picture!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hollow agate slice necklace is gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you pair it with ;)
    -Kate, xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! xx

    http://vintagelilabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue ring is beautiful!

    Francesca xo
    www.goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures! love that ring!

    ReplyDelete