Sunday, 4 August 2013

The Extra

It has been far too long!!! I got back from Spain on Sunday and have just been way too tired to do anything, it was such an amazing week though :) I did my work experience in a hairdressers which was obviously dull but it was muy beneficioso para mi español as the conversation was never dead. Anyway, the holiday mainly consisted of consuming horrendous amounts of sangria and you get the idea :)

Here is an outfit which I shot the other day and Joey had to be featured because he just goes too well with black and white, admittedly this is very similar to my 'bichon' look, aside from the socks. The skirt I bought shamelessly from the children's section of River Island and I am officially the size of a 9-10 year old :/
I hope to be posting more frequently up until the week I go to Cyprus!! :* xx




16 comments:

  1. What a lovely look, the glitter of the pullover is such a nice detail with all the black...and the skirt reminds me of the 60s a lot! I wish, childerns sizes would fit me too, I would definitely buy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit!!!

    amouramour-ph.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so lovely, I especially love the glitter-y jumper and Joey is so cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the socks add to a very girly/preppy look!

    sartorially challenged

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glittery jumper and the white hem on that skirt really makes the look pop :)

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your outfits!!


    laniszone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Gosh!!
    Follow my blog: www.rokatherine.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't be ashamed to shop in the children's section! I bought a nice leather jacket last week in the H&M children's section, it's one of the first jackets that fits my shoulders perfectly. And off course the children's section is also a little bit cheaper, win win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! The shoes and the long-socks are the prettiest thing :)

    fusels

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt es muy bonita - I love finding clothes in the kids section that fit! Joey is so cute too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt! Ô_Ô
    just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this outfit! x
    http://afinefashionfrenzyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute I love it!
    youngbutambitious.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete