Tuesday, 7 April 2015

More hair than human....

I am definitely becoming more hair than human... but fear not for these photos were taken a while back and I am currently not this overwhelmed by hair. I haven't posted in such a long time as it's hard to with university but hopefully I can get back into things a bit more... Here is an all black outfit, I will probably eventually introduce more colour into my wardrobe but I will forever stand by my claim that nearly everything is better in black. Xxx



Everything - Urban Outfitters 
- (I'm a disgrace/ waster of money)

5 comments:

  1. loving this look!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Imogen, you look lovely x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the all black, gorgeous :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, because you're right, almost everything is better in black!
    Your hair is insane, love it!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your long hair! I just cut mine short last year and have been keeping it at shoulder length but I miss hair like this!

    Danika Maia
    www.danikamaia.com
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete