Monday, 10 August 2015

Home for the Summer...

It's been AGES since I've written a blog post / posted to lookbook / done anything online hehe my main reason for this being that I broke all important technology in my life (laptop/phone) in the space of three months and have only just gained the privilege of finally owning a working laptop again... I am legit cursed and break everything. Anyway, here's a v appropriate summer outfit in celebration of me hopefully getting back to blogging. Also I'm going to Corfu soon so excuse my current sickly paleness, I will soon be out of this cave/ country. Xxx hope at least some of you guys are still there/ I haven't been completely abandoned, I am starting again I promise.

Summary: #newbeginnings #iwontbreakmylaptopagain #iphone6wave #moreresponsible #nearly20 







Bralet: House of Fraser
Skirt: New Look
Cardigan: Zara
Face: Perturbed

6 comments:

  1. That bralet looks perfect for summer with the bright colour and floral print!

    huemonochrome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so incredible in that pretty bralet!!! Gorgeous lady :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course that we understand and great to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cropped.

    Kisses

    http://www.cheiadepapo.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bralet!


    http://www.brightdecember.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete