Monday, 27 June 2016

Summer Ball

Here are some photos from the summer ball which took place at Beamish Hall, it was a v pretty hotel (appreci8 the flower backdrop). The dress I wore is from H&M surprisingly and despite it annoyingly creasing every 5 seconds I love the colour/ fabric/ it's fabulous. Anyway, I've just finished my second year at Durham with a 2:1 (yay). It's so crazy how time flies... in a few months I'll be starting my year abroad by spending 6 months teaching in Germany. Xx




8 comments:

  1. In love with this dress, it's so classic.

    Jazzria x
    jazzria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look divine Imogen, so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous *_* love that dress on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, I love your dress! Hope you had a blast :)

    blackhairblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. where in germany will you be teaching? best wishes from berlin, magdalena

    ReplyDelete