Sunday, 29 January 2017

Holographic

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! <3 I'm currently applying for countless jobs/ internships, thus in an attempt to procrastinate I took some outfit photos instead. The skirt is annoyingly so short that I have to wear shorts underneath it, wearing it reminds me of a skort I bought from GAP when I was about 11 years old lols. On that note, skorts should definitely make a comeback. Anyway, the fabric speaks for itself and it was only £7 from ebay so I'll forgive its compromising length. Also jumping on the fishnet bandwagon, hope you like. Xx






Top: Topshop
Skirt: Ebay / Shop InuInu
Boots: Topshop

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice,Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your skirt, it goes so well with your tights. :)

    www.blackhairblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete