Sunday, 19 February 2017

Pink Velvet & Denim

I always feel like a well groomed Shih Tzu when I do my hair like this - *inspirational picture linked here*. Lately I've been wearing a lot of pink, which is something I didn't see coming.
I love rediscovering items, sadly I used to own the most amazing pink velour tracksuit in the same colour as this top - something I dearly miss :(.  The choker is also something 10 year old me probs would have liked, well anything remotely shiny. Have a fabulous week xoxo




Velvet Body: Ebay
Jeans: ASOS
Choker: Topshop
Shoes: ASOS

9 comments:

  1. nice jeans and neck accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit Imogen, that velvet body..i need it in my life too :D

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty top and the jeans are a wonderful fit! Your body is so gorgeous and wow, dear. These shots are so exciting!!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink suits you so well. I love the velvet and your hairstyle is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confess: I love pink and I love velvet - and you wearing pink velvet, awwww - thank you so much ������

    ReplyDelete