Friday, 3 March 2017

Feather Weather

These photos were taken last weekend when I visited Durham aka the freezing North of England. The storm on Thursday postponed my arrival and I was literally sitting on a non moving train for 3 hours. When I arrived (eventually lol), I wore one of my fluffy jackets in an effort to shield myself... but clearly just ended up looking like a windswept bird. Xx




Fluffy Jacket: Ebay
Skirt: Topshop
Top: Topshop
Boots: ASOS


I never write personal things on here but sadly my grandfather died on Tuesday. I wanted to share this photo of me and him as it has always been one of my favourites. <3 xox

8 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute! I love the mix of gray & maroon. I'm sorry for your loss, that's a lovely photo of you both : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fur coat hun! <3 I all looks so well, and with the jeans ahhh <3 I'm also so sorry about your Grandfather passing! Hope you're ok! Sending my love <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kinga <3 such a lovely message xx

      Delete
  3. love your look, that fur jacket looks so cosy and chic and my condolence for your loss Imogen, I'm sure your grandad's looking down on you with pride <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Mariel, such a sweet comment <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh that coat is amazing! Cute pictures too

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much that there is fashionable style. primary.com coupon

    ReplyDelete