Sunday, 12 March 2017

Metallic Silver

This week's outfit consists of an extremely shiny skirt. I've previously worn it as part of an alien costume and it is perfect for channelling your inner ET (one of my favourite childhood films). I would definitely recommend it, but also I warn that it is quite short if you are on the taller side - I'm 5ft7. The top is one that I've had for ages but only rediscovered recently when I wore it on a night out - we are now reunited and on friendly terms. Now that I've started to personify my clothing I'm going to stop typing.
Happy weekend, the details of where they're from are listed below. Xx




Skirt: Topshop
Top: Missguided

And lastly I'd like to thank you all for your lovely recent comments - I appreciate them all <3. I've really been enjoying blogging lately and thank you for letting me know I'm not just talking to myself. Xx

6 comments:

  1. "Combine with a necklace and dress with lace makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for this outfit. I love alien vibes and your metallic skirt is different from what I've seen : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! She had wear awesome dress in this blog and I like this kinds of Outfits. lulus coupon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an cool and simple outfit! I really reminds me of 90s fashion :)
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete