Sunday, 13 August 2017

Summer Outfit Inspo

Summer is here and I can finally justify regularly wearing pastel colours <3
 I have a love/hate relationship with yellow. When I'm pale I always think it makes me look pasty/ill,
but thankfully I'm still tanned from Croatia so I can hopefully pull it off.
I'm also slightly obsessed with these earrings/ necklace. Since I'm guilty of overwearing hoops they're a v acceptable alternative - complete with matching necklace ofc. 
Also *click here* to read an interview I recently did for RTL Girls about living in London. I talk about my fave places to go/ eat etc. (in French). 
Hope you're all enjoying Summer and making adventurous colour choices too xoxo




Yellow Top: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Topshop
Shoes: ASOS

5 comments:

  1. lovely look :) (and your makeup is very pretty!) xoxo

    www.blackhairblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking nice in this outfit babe.! specially your cleavage.!
    Regards
    Somethingoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit babe! It's such a perfect one for summer! And girl that highlight looks so freaking blinding! Love it <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete